Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Looking Back and Into Today

Turning 56 in Maine! Thanks, Laurie and Phil
A year ago today, I was heading to Maine. It isn't that I'm so great with dates, but I ran across a bunch of Maine photos earlier today and picked out some of the ones I liked a lot, reminding me of that place far away and oh so beautiful. I won't be in Maine this summer, and sometimes it's like I wasn't there at all, but here are some memories in pixels (this is an experiment,  so if it doesn't work, I get to do some more learning and tweaking).

But that was then and this is now.

Three loaves of whole wheat bread - who's buyin'?
Seaweed decorated mangrove
I can only assume...
they are here to warn the British
Aloes bursting out all over

Have a memory winding Wednesday! Do something wending.

No comments:

Post a Comment