Monday, December 7, 2015

A Walk To Town and Beyond

I had to get to a place past town yesterday morning and walking seemed like a good way to go. It wasn't hot, exercise is good for the body and the mind, reuniting both with home views. 



It is so much more green now than when I left!
Along the way I saw friends and others I'd not seen since returning, making my meandering into a gift receiving journey. 

At a gentle pace you can see a lot. Changes and samenesses, old and new. Old and older.


One good reason to look at where you are walking



Cats waiting for Ann to return

Write your own caption here
I love this painting!
One of my favorite door handles on Culebra

That works


Oh, thank you, rain!!




So, a chicken walks into a bar...

Yeah, this has got to go. Taxis benefit, that's all.





On the way back, I looked for what I'd missed and of course, there is much. One of the chosen misses was the hundreds of white/yellow (and sometimes black/brown) moth / butterflies swarming the blooming bushes. They swoop and soar in groups of 4 or 10 or sometimes just alone. It would take a video to do them justice, but keep a lookout for them, it's quite a ballet.



Have a monocular Monday. Do something meditative.

No comments:

Post a Comment