Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Don't turn your back...

There is something weird going on with the critters who populate my yard. They've sort of weaned themselves out of their various and sundry feral lives and decided who will stay and who will go. They have not asked me about this, obviously And they haven't consulted with CWIM either. We're both a bit ticked off. This is Goldie and Crook, sharing a toss off (the rest went to the lobsters). One of my seriously foolish errors in judgment or lack of same. Oh well, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Is the name Goldie obvious now?

4 comments:

  1. I am stealing Goldie. just wanted to be upfront about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be my guest. I'll send her with food. She likes split pea soup a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. so do i. with sausage please. oh, and by any chance does she like lemon ginger muffins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I'd give her a lemon ginger muffin?? Does it LOOK like she carries a wallet?

    ReplyDelete