Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sorting through

I'm going to be putting together a blog for selling prints of my photos and ran across this one.
Sometimes even I forget the incredible beauty of the days and nights I spend here...ok, when I'm asleep. How can people who own land here not care about bad erosion from clear cutting? The very beauty they want to view they are destroying by pollution of dirt, killing the turtle grass, driving away the fish, affecting the coral... Obviously and sadly, having money does not mean having intelligence in how it is spent...

 


4 comments:

  1. That is the most beautiful shot ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it too. I'd forgotten all about it...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes two I want to order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it, sweetie. We'll figure it out when you get here!

    ReplyDelete