Friday, February 12, 2010

Yikes

Due to my impatient buffoonery I am, for the time being, minus a camera, after pitching myself off the dinghy yesterday into the canal with my backpack on (and no, alcohol was not involved...my dance with grace was, though). Hopefully the 'stick it in a bag of rice to dry it out' trick will work. If not...well, I'll fall off that bridge when I come to it!

In the meantime, there are other things going on. And to you people stuck up North because of the horrid weather, we're all rooting for you to get down here sooner than later!!! Stay warm!




















I heard there are going to be some really good items at the sale, so check it out!

Last night was a lot of fun at Dinghy Dock. If you are missing the Thursday Happier Hour, check it out. Neil makes some great appetizers (last night was a Mexican theme). It'sBYOB and donations for the staff cleaning up after us...a good time on the water side!

No comments:

Post a Comment