Friday, February 5, 2010

Free Range Friday (off the range)

Today turned into a very full day. So full that I am not going to cook, not this dog, not anything. Instead I'm going to have a Stoli Ohranj cocktail (thanks, John!) and something noshy. I did buy all the ingredients for the dinner and I will share it with you, but it might happen at 3 in the morning. Should I call?

This beauty is for adoption. He's only three months old but won't get much bigger than he is now. That is not a muzzle on him but what Terrie uses called a Gentle Leader. Here is some real life info about it. She uses it because he was tied to a post for his whole life and has had no walking experience. He's a love, very friendly (which three of us there were glad to hear because at first we thought it was a muzzle, which it is not), just in need of a lot of steady attention instead of being ignored. Poor baby. So if you want to take him home, we'll help with shipping, first shots, etc. to get him to a good place with lots of love. Drop me a note at caribemj (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll hook you up with Terrie.


and oopsy! this non-post posting is interrupted due to having to bake a Culebra cake I thought was for tomorrow night! Good thing I decided to skip Happy Hour...But! It's going to happen. It's in the oven. I'm going to kill my appointment secretary as soon as I'm done. Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing the little puppy on your blog, MJ! If anyone is interested, you can also see him at www.rosesrescue.net click on "Adoptables" then "Dogs". He is listed under "Skipper" (for now). Get the word out!

    ~beachbound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the additional info, beachbound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eso no es nada, seniorita MJ! We have been on a little roll now getting the satos adopted, so our fingers are crossed that this little guy follows suit!

    ~beachbound

    ReplyDelete