Saturday, February 6, 2010

On the earth, over the water and in the sky

Some things in my world today...and it's early yet. If it is anything like yesterday, which was a gestalt sort of day, I ain't seen nothin' yet. And by the way, Neil from Dinghy Dock? Your sancocho soup yesterday was soooooooooooooooo good!!! If anyone here gets a chance to try it, get it while you can. Thanks, Neil! I didn't quite lick the bowl, but it was close. (this is a Goya promo photo, not the soup I ate - because it was GONE before I remembered I should have taken a photo - so it's not quite what Neil's looks like but close enough).


My brother sent me a link that is really interesting, if you have any interest in man-made objects in the sky. I know the only thing of importance in the world right now is SuperBowl but just in case your attention wanders for a moment...check it out!

 

Last night was spent with friends. You know you have friends when you find your butt is in the fire and they are the ones who bring out the fire extinguisher AND a big glass of water.  Thanks, Jack, and super thanks to Linda!! After the cake emergency was dealt with (to the satisfaction of the cake eaters, I was told), it was a good excuse to hang out and enjoy the rest of the night. So I did. Have I mentioned how much I love Culebra?

  

  

  

  

This morning has been painted sky and water, sun on growing things. 



 

  

Who knows what will happen next? I'm ready to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment