Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!

Yes, for you gentle reader, I braved potential frostbite to take this photo at sunrise
73 and gusty! I know I'm not the only one wondering where my sweat shirt is. But of course if I wear one to the cart, I'll be too warm before the morning is half over...maybe. While I'm nowhere close to experiencing SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), I can relate very well to the idea of staying cozily in bed until it warms up a bit.


Not that I have a choice, since I have a stupid cat who thinks she is entitled to eat in the morning and has learned in that 'oh so clever' cat way to pull down my covers. Clever, hell...she's got paws and claws, she uses them, big deal. Oh listen to her munch away...brat.

Though the morning is chilly, I know the afternoon will be almost perfect. Because yesterday afternoon was, and I believe in patterns (of random chaos, but patterns nonetheless).

There was a lot of rain, stop, rain, stop...but color too

Pretty much how the day was...and ended
Have a matchless Monday! Do something melodious.

No comments:

Post a Comment