Thursday, January 27, 2011

A very surprising Culebra thing..maybe even a miracle

It isn't often things like this happen. About as often as unicorns show up in the middle of Rodeo Drive in LA. Oh...that happened last week? Sorry. But I got this in my email and had to share it with you all...life is short and miracles are few and far between. Are you ready?

"MJ, someone spotted a Llama in Flamingo and took a photo, check it out!!"

And there you have it. If you are unaware of the llamas on Flamenco beach, it's a long story, most likely best told over a glass of an alcoholic beverage. Probably the third glass of that beverage. It's a bit early in the day to tell it here, now, but suffice to say - it's a very spiritual thing. It's about the vibes of Flamenco and the calmness and longevity of llamas (though frankly, I have no inside knowledge as to the life span of an average llama, I do know that the ones who live at Flamenco are a few thousand years old). It's about being able to see the llamas of Flamenco and why you can or cannot see them. Are you getting the idea? If you are, you might be one who can see the llamas. If you aren't, you're probably not reading this blog anyway.

So ponder miracles today. And thank you, gentle reader, for sending in that photo. I really never thought I'd see the day they were captured on...er...digits. 

Have a tantalizing Thursday! Do something tolerant.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! They are so elusive and shy, so I am happy that someone captured the magic for all of us that so love the llama colony. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I felt when I saw it...it's kept a sort of glow going all day. I didn't even know a camera worked with them...

    ReplyDelete