Monday, April 19, 2010

Good luck, Terrie!!!



Our own Terrie Hayward is in Boston today, running the famous Boston Marathon! Get all your marathon news from the link.

Let's cheer her on! The temperature in Boston is 45F, with scattered clouds, great running weather, so she and the field have that in their favor. Go, Terrie, go!!!

I stole this photo off of Terrie's facebook page...excited in Boston!


May you have the swiftness and stamina of my little friend...

And in Culebra, the crowd roars!

p.s. this link is for a certain couple that I don't have an email address for! and anyone else that might be interested...
http://tinyhouseblog.com/tiny-house-concept/shipping-container-makes-all-season-suite/

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, MJ. Aaron and I look forward to checking it out. For future reference you can email me at la_madre_fresca@yahoo.com We look forward to seeing you in Maine this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, enjoy the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ, Per the TinyHouse link, under the heading of "all things are new again", about 45 years ago Mike & Maria Muroea did this about 1/4 mile from your present location, NE on the bay. Started with one and then added another container later on, with big deck in front. Also, this has been done down under in OZ and NZ for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I've seen them (and helped rent them out!) but had NO idea they had been there that long...there's some foresight and imagination! There are a few more around Culebra as well. I think it's a brilliant idea, on so many levels.

    oops! I just realized that I didn't know of the ones ON the bay! I was talking about some other ones...I'll have to look a little closer, with better directions from you!

    ReplyDelete