Thursday, May 5, 2011

Culebra Clouds Got in My Way

Yesterday afternoon the clouds were amazing. Posts have been short because I've been working a lot and basically come home to curl up and do absolutely nothing. Which means nothing is getting done. The good fairies must be busy elsewhere, despite my leaving the laundry in a very obvious spot. I'll have to be rethinking that...but I would rather look at clouds.


One thing I have done is to check how many signatures are on the Save What's Left (my name for it, not the official name) petition. Over nine hundred at this moment! If you haven't signed yet, please look it over and do, for Culebra, for others who want to see that mega-developers with deep pockets don't always get to destroy what is beautiful for their own gain. If you have signed, please share the petition with your friends who care about Culebra. We're a very small place in a very large world, but that is what makes up the large world and it is worth protecting.

Have a trooper Thursday! Do something triumphantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment