Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


Lucky for me, and you too, I waited to publish my Mother's Day tribute to my children. You would have spent the next few hours washing off the goopiness. So instead, I'm bringing back a Mother's Day post from a couple of years ago. Because I still like it! And if your mother isn't around, or you wouldn't send her a card or gift at gunpoint, go do something else wonderful with your day instead! No matter what, who or where, a woman brought you into this world, so enjoy the ride! 



 
 


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Being the gushy, sentimental type that I am, today's post will include a selection of Mother's Day cards, just in case you haven't taken the time to electronically let the mother in your life know how very special she is.





And yes, I know there are some fathers out there who are mothers (had one of those myself) so to all you Father Mother's, happy Mother's Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment