Monday, May 16, 2011

Jack & Leia's party cont.

I was asked a few times today when I was posting the rest of the photos. The answer is...now! Though far from perfect party pictures, they were shot with love and/or laughter. Enjoy.








 Trying to stand into the wind to get the spinners spinning

The following is the the Conehead Series, brought to us by Ann's inspiration.
(Gary and Pat's were too fuzzy, I was informed. Well, hell. So was I)




 Karen is the artist who painted Jack's birthday sign. 
Bravo, dudette!

 Peri's stunningly rich and delicious chocolate 
berry 'one bite is all I can take' cake!

 The wind blew out the candles for Jack

Jack's 60th
Or it is his 90th?
Neither. It's his 9th. That's about right.
I just liked this shot.
Princess Leia's beachy cake






Yes - attitude. That's what it's all about!
Do you wait for the bus here often?


Can you tell the hour is getting late?


The birthday dearhearts
There you go now. Move along, there's nothing left to see. Happy birthday, Jack and Leia!

2 comments:

  1. classic, simply classic. I smiled at all of them. Coneheads to eyes needing sunglasses.....

    ReplyDelete