Friday, May 27, 2011

How to Start Your Day

Once again, Harold's cartoon of the day has been perfectly timed.

Copyright Last Lemon Productions Ltd. 2011. Haroldsplanet is a registered trademark.

I had decided to go back to some old routines, which means a yard walkabout first, ok, really first is breakfast for Cwim, then coffee or tea, walkabout, and internet after. What do I find on the internet? A laugh or two, some maybe pertinent news about Culebra, and a whole lot of sorrow and anger. The laugh or two can wait. The news of goings on here can wait (if it's that important, I hope someone calls me to tell me, if not, I'll hear about it later on). The sorrow and anger can be put off a long time, because it seems only the faces, names and places switch; natural disasters, indignities humans perpetrate upon each other, insane thinking by politicians...

I'd rather start the day like this.






Have a fret-less Friday! Do something freeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment