Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Apparently...





Somehow I got a bit lost on what I was supposed to be doing today...but, being Culebra, it's all a good thing! Yesterday in running errands and slowly gathering up my life to move back down the hill, there were sights to be seen...that continued right into this morning's sunrise and bloom discovery. Life is good!






I did a double take walking by Arte Fango, because of this awesome African gourd instrument, along with Ani's leatherwork, which is stunning.

 Not for sale...but you can play with it...carefully!

 Definitely Mardi Gras material

Yes, that is a fossil!
Then, there was the rest...

 Fast cat

 Bouncing off the moon

 Mystical cactus bloom

 Oh yes, it's going to be an excellent day!

And as I hit the top of the steps heading out, there was this...wow!

Have a wonder filled Wednesday! Do something wistfully.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!
    I went to town yesterday to pay some bill, got almost there and realized I forgot my checkbook.
    Sooo I'll be heading back to town today.
    That dog looks like our Sheba after her haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does the clock tick so slowly??? Beautiful teases.

    BTW, will the Sea Gypsy be open some days and closed others, or is she going all corporate on us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all works out...yes, I've been on the double town trips lately as well. Luckily, it's a matter of minutes!

    This dog doesn't get hair cuts, he just leaves hair fluffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug, your comment just showed up...weird! Beautiful teases...is that an oxymoron or am I?

    As to Hannah's new adventure, she will do whatever she likes! But Open Some Days Closed Others will no longer be the motto...which could be a very good thing! I just hope she has as much fun as I did

    ReplyDelete