Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sights Sounds Smiles





I am so lucky
The moon out my window shines
With just half a cloud






Something really nice happened today. I can't get into details, because I don't really understand all of the details yet (when I do, I'll share them). I can say that someone who only visits here but who, with her family, loves Culebra hugely, worked from the states and hand in hand with a local organization, to get a nice grant that will help do really positive things for our island. Many months of work, ending in a yes! Hooray!

Then I heard this song and it all went together. I hope it gives you a good Sunday smile and encouragement, if you need it, to know we can make the changes we hope for, one by one by one. Miss Molly b'golly, thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purple in Paradox



 Have a saturated Sunday. Do something sublime.

4 comments:

  1. I was scrolling down, looking at the pics, and saw the horse pics again! Those are hard to top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good when every day brings something new/old to see, try to capture, share. Glad you like the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might be more than luck
    That into your window beams.
    Sharp eye for what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smile on my face
    You do make me laugh a lot
    Oh and feel good too

    ReplyDelete