Monday, November 28, 2011

Too Much (shooting) of Good Things

I realized, not quite halfway through culling photos out of the 200 + that I took yesterday and this morning that it was going to take a bit longer than I thought. So here is a sampler.

I thank, in a weird way, the faulty dinghy engine that led to me staying on the houseboat at the reef last night. There was swimming. And talking. And laughing. And I'm pretty sure I made some nachos. There was that blasting rain storm and a cloudy, watercolor of a sunrise. With fishermen and boats and starfish. Not necessarily in that order.

A half row, half tow in, a now fixed engine and a lot of photos and memories. I didn't feel the earthquakes...did you?






and that's all for now. Hopefully I'll get things sorted soon. After my nap.

Have a many-splendored Monday. Do something magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment