Saturday, November 12, 2011

A horse is a horse, of course of course

A rainbow umbrella, a table and chair. Some bread and some hot sauce. Myself. What about this attracts roaming horses? The bread. I'm quite convinced now that horses like rye bread. Well, who doesn't?

Oops, you see me!
I might as well just go for it, I know you don't think I'd really grab a loaf of bread.
Oh. That bread wasn't for me, is that what your saying? Uh, sorry.
"Pssst! Don't try to get the bread, she's onto us now!"   "What do you mean 'us'?"
I've got the family here to back me up! I never touched that bread!
 After a salty grass snack, the wanderers headed down the road with a detour through my garden. Luckily they don't seem to like rosemary... Come back again, beauties!

Out back, the peli's have shifted to another part of the bay but still zing by on occasion...


Entertainment waiting for them to come by - the stony little beach, an ever changing mosaic


There seem to be building numbers of people around for this weekend, a natural part of November and a good thing. Restaurants and stores that have been closed are re-opening one by one, the sights and sounds of spiffing up are in the air. Now...about those potholes...

Have a satisfying Saturday! Do something spiffy!

2 comments:

  1. I would have given the first horse the bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the first one that took the bread.

    ReplyDelete