Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day Off

Well, the actual day isn't off, but I am. I guess that's not a true surprise...

I'm going to spend the day with the garden and chickens, both of whom need a bit of attention. This might be the day Mama and chicks get separated...there sure is a lot of curiousity going on with the chickens who have been hanging out here for almost a year. These are the ones who played in the coop when they were babies. Well, except for the rooster, who looks like a player to me.
No...not interested, just strolling by


Yes, I'm pretty sure he's looking at her butt
 

Ok, I'm interested....what's going ON in there??
 

 I figure I should take care of these things before they blow away. Laurie *weather eyes* sent me this early, from the San Juan weather report:

SYNOPSIS...AT UPPER LEVELS...RIDGING OUT OF NORTHERN SOUTH
AMERICA WILL DOMINATE THE EASTERN AND CENTRAL CARIBBEAN THROUGH
NEXT WEEK. WINDS IN EXCESS OF 50 KNOTS ARE EXPECTED MONDAY AND
TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK.
(stock photo)
 Now make sure you note it says NEXT WEEK. I'll believe it when the walls shake. 
 And last but far from least, here is a little guessing game for you to ponder. 
 This photo was taken in 1976. Can you guess who it is?

 Have a tromping Tuesday. Do something triumphant!

No comments:

Post a Comment