Thursday, July 22, 2010

Into the woods & Happy Birthday Susie (not necessarily in that order)!

 Happy Birthday, Dear Susie! Happy Birthday to you!

Wish I was there to celebrate with you, chica, but you'll just have to imagine a hug and a raised glass or three! Much love, peace and goodness and NO MORE CATS in your life this year! Love love love!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The combination of rain and shine is having a great effect on mushrooms in the woods. I continue to be fascinated by them, whether here or on Culebra. And we get some weird post-rain ones on Culebra...or at least I do in my yard. I imagine there are plenty now, being as there has been enough rain to keep people's fingers wrinkled, maybe permanently.

There is an osprey that has a favorite tree by the water...I've only seen him flying away so far, but maybe next time. For now, here is a bit of Northern woods.

These looked good enough to eat. But I'm still alive, so you know what that means



I asked Laurie if she'd put that pine cone there; it was too perfect - but she didn't


Have a wonderful Susie's Birthday Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment