Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sight moments

Yesterday on the road (yes, we drive a lot! Fun and beautiful, but just so you know, I really WAS working!) we took a road to Morrill I'd never been on before. I've only asked Phil to stop the car a few times for a shot, but never to actually turn around for one. But I couldn't help it, she was so wonderful, how could I resist her? He kindly, as he does most things, obliged.

Laurie actually shot the photo; I was a bit hampered in the back seat with garage sale stuff limiting my movements...but I called the shot and edited it, so it's a dual effort and effect (same on the next one).

Dancing gate Goddess (the house is for sale, I wonder if she is as well?)

These geese were strolling across the road like fat, lazy sheep rather than geese. 
I think they are walking south for the winter and decided to get a head start.

I did get out of the car for this one, wondering if I was 
going to get my butt clipped by traffic, but it was worth it. 
This guy puts this car out every year to promote the Jazz Festival, which is upcoming. 
I like it...a lot.

Today I head down to the basement to work on storage stuff. Yes, a basement! The real sort, not paneled in cardboard, but with concrete walls and oddly shaped - at least I think it is, it may be a big rectangle oddly shaped by boxes.... My attempt will be to organize it and make some comfortable space there. If you don't hear from me for awhile...well, it IS a basement!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Crazy weather p.s. Be sure to check out Bill Kunke's  blog for the weather on Culebra update.  For more islands' weather info on how this severe wave has and is effecting the Caribbean, check out stormcarib.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment