Saturday, April 9, 2011

Two words

Bacon and Annie.
They both come from Lorraine and Jim (well, the bacon came from the pig that came from the farm that came from the feeding that Lorraine did and the butchering that Jim did).
They both have a unique flavor and style.
They both are addictive.
Except that bacon goes and Annie stays, which is a good thing!

Of course I forgot to take a photo of the BLT's I made...
Because I was hungry. But they were beautiful and delicious!

Annie and her buddy singing at school last night. 
Also beautiful and the song was delicious. Really.

And now I'm going to force myself into a shower. Or maybe just wash my face. It is now 3 degrees warmer than an hour ago...35 degrees with 'freezing fog'. What the hell is THAT? This bed is so warrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. New York City, here I come!

Have a soothing Saturday. Do something sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment