Monday, March 9, 2009

Humble Pie

I should have a recipe perfected for humble pie, as I've certainly served it to myself plenty of times. This time has to do with the magazine I was snickering about in an earlier post. One, its name is Real Simple, not simply Simple. Second, while I will still stand by the fact that there are many expensive simple ideas in Real Simple, I will sit down with the fact that there are also great little tips like this one. Mea culpa!

Now...since I don't use ketchup, I'll have to find someone to re-gift (who says we don't keep up with language lingo around here?) me with a recycled ketchup bottle. Two, two, two hip gifts in one! And someone truly clever might even soak off the label and make the Perfect Pancake Pourer personal to the pancake cooker in their lives.

So there you have it. I'm stuffed with Humble Pie and you have a gift idea. Tie a ribbon on it and call it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment