Thursday, June 11, 2009

Don't even ask

Rain and rain and rain some more. Unless I think it's going to rain and close the cart, in which case it just stays cloudy/sunny/cloudy.

But there are some pretty lovely bright spots...

Vine sculpture


The orchid has started again...these three
and two buds ready to explode in color and fragrance

La Bella Luna

The flamingo is still around and seems to have a fan club

Some kind of wild flower
Rock pillows work in a pinch

Yes, I'm still working on the wedding slideshow. Let's hope they are still married by the time I get this done...


I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

–Richard Le Gallienne (1866–1947)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful photos! I received my hot sauce....love it, love it, love it!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome and you are welcome and thank you! Hooray! Sorry it took so long...operator error!

    ReplyDelete