Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gotta go with it

The Real Meaning of Words

(I got this in email twice today, which means some of you got it as well (though not from me). The first time, from my older daughter, I thought, ok...this is intense, and beautiful. The second time, from a very good friend from times and days past, I thought...ok...I get it. Share it. So I am. Thanks, Tina. I have no idea who to attribute this to - and I tried - so if anyone knows, please send the info along, with my thanks.) In redoing the photos (so hopefully you can see them!), they came in much smaller, so don't forget that click thing for making them larger.

Oh, what does this have to do with Culebra? Everything. Let's dance around the world.

Love

Sorrow


Innocence

Loss

Pain

Solitude



Respect

Compassion

Friendship

Passion

Patience

Unfamiliar

Safety

Companion

Peace


"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

3 comments:

  1. Hi, the photos didn't make it to your blog. Just funny numbers. Cheers, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I see the photos...but I'll try again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I'll be reposting this soon, please let me know if it works for you? Gracias!

    ReplyDelete