Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm late! I'm late! for a very important date!

All right, I live on Culebra; I'm not really late. But I am out of enough time to do the wonderful presentation of Raquel's art justice. So I'm going to give you yard art for now (a total surprise to find these, they were hiding in plain sight, oh joy!) and come back later on with Raquel's. It was a great turn out, paintings were admired and bought, lots of smiling faces. Cultural event #something or other. A success!


Ok, I lied. Here's one shot from last night. Congratulations, Raquel!


It's breezy,  very breezy, and cool, with bright blue skies. Just when I think we're out of winter, we get blessed again with this weather that I swear if I could wrap it up and bottle it would bring peace to the world...it's too good to be fighting in. At least, that's what I think.

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering if Lisa Olsen is the same Lisa who lived on Culebra with Mike Arrowood with whom I commercial fished with. I was once there with them when thier son Mikey was born. I also stayed with the Olsen family in PR. Captain Olsen was Lisa's father. Is this the same family? My name is Rob Sturla. rob@coastaldivinginc.com / www.coastaldivinginc.com If this is the right family, Mikey can go to my website to see his father by clicking on photo's. This is when he was a Long Liner with me. I hope I am right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds the same to me. If you are on facebook, you can find Mikey, check it out! Wow!

    ReplyDelete