Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday no news Day /and/ Happy First of March!

I'm off to San Juan (or I'm still asleep or I'm in San Juan, or maybe I'm back from San Juan, depending on your reading habits) to hang out with my friend Lorraine before she goes back to cold country. But this is what yesterday was like at Zoni beach. Windy. Wild. Insanely blue skies. Beyond beautiful. Again.






And this is just something that made me feel good, so I hope it does the same for you. It's a trailer from a movie that I have no doubt I will think is a winner, in the category of the heart. Yes, children, I still haven't quite climbed out of the 60's. And I'm fine with that.


Have a tactile Tuesday! Do something touching.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_130050_18970780_pe_02/?ASIN=B004IXWI64
    Here is link for 'Troubadours' at Amazon. In stock $11.99 We have 'Live at the Troubadour' with JT and CK and love it! We're ole 60's (not old) hippies too and proud of it. We'll be in Culebra in eight days!!

    ReplyDelete