Monday, October 26, 2009

Nobody here but us peli's

Monday Monday...etc. There really are some humans here who do my heart good as well, and more on the way. But for now, we have these pelicans, who I totally anthropomorphize and that's just how that is!

Where did those houses come from??

I'm SO not scared of you on your dinghy 5 feet away from me

Keeping my head above water...how about you?

Digging in, beak deep

White water splash

Jajajajaja...did you see that??

Walking on water

My life in a seashell

I can fly I can fly I can fly!

and outta here...

My last night on the hill, and life begins a new roll of the seasons. Let's see where the dice fall.

4 comments:

  1. Update: White pelican early migration confirmed in central Mississippi flyway. Jillions of them! Pictures next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete