Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2nd day

May I say I don't think I am the only one still recovering from Christmas? Thank you Kelli and Dale for showing me that there really is a very late night life on Culebra. I'd love to do that with you all again in a couple more years...I think I'll be ready by then. So even though I've had yesterday, which was open the cart, close the cart, go to the march at the muellecito (which was excellent and more about that later), go back to the cart, open the cart, close the cart, go home and then go work at Susie's...I think I was asleep while I did all of that. I might be asleep right now...but at least you know I didn't fall off the edge of the world. Someone else unnamed (but thanks, Eagle Eye Chuck for saving her butt!) almost did that!

 I want to be this kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment