Monday, December 19, 2011

Here to tell you

First, thanks to the Amazing Sarah for getting that posted from Portland! for me. For those of you who don't know, the library does have a connection and computers to use in needed times, so I'm in the a/c, typing away. 5 dollar donation requested and well worth every bit of it!

Also, thanks to Pam and my bro for getting the word out about my online not happening-ness!

On the way here, I came by Hannah's La Boa Brava cart, which is now open! Sorry for no pics, I didn't think to bring a USB cable for my camera. Oops But it looks pretty and fresh and has some beautiful items to check out, so do that!

The streets are busy, despite the ferry schedule, and the feeling of holiday is in the air. I can almost smell the lachon and coquito, which means it's a good time to follow my nose.

Until I can get something going (either Lewis working a miracle on my Mac or a replacement, it will be pretty sporadic, but you all have been patient before so I'm hoping you will be now as well. In the meantime, enjoy some fa la la and decking halls.

Have a move it forward Monday! Do something meant-to-be.

2 comments:

  1. The cartoon folks forgot to put 'Festivus' on the list. Let's see how many of your viewers know the origin of this holiday!! hahaha hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this comment, Pat! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete