Monday, December 19, 2011

Message in a (cyber) bottle coauthored (hijacked) by the amazing Sarah

This is MJ's daughter, Sarah...my mom wants you to know that unless you have a Mac laptop benefit you will have no idea what's going on around you on the island of Nod..just kidding...she doesn't find me funny..so...her computer is very very dead...just wanted you to know it might be a few days but she is still taking pictures and collecting stories...thanks for your patience..she'll be back as soon as soon as possible...have a Macintosh full Monday...do something miraculous...

P.S. Look for our co-authored novel in a very very long time....and then buy a lot of them...

5 comments:

  1. Tell her Lewis is arriving on 12/25. Hopefully, he will be able to rescue the Mac. . .again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, I'm at the library and saw this. I hope he can too! But in the meantime I'm reasearching other options. Thanks, thanks and thanks! See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lewis and Santa arriving at a remote island on the same day. Kinda like Superman and Clark...coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete