Friday, March 5, 2010

Guest photographer Nancy Walton

Nancy is back in the North world and sent along a photo that apparently means Spring is on its way! Who needs flowers??

photo credit: Nancy Walton

She also sent along some images taken during her visit here which, gee! seems like almost yesterday...
Oh that glorious moon!
photo credit: Nancy Walton
 
Beauty on the honda
 photo credit: Nancy Walton
 
 Wanderbird perched pretty
 photo credit: Nancy Walton
 
 Some call it Sea Dream, I call it Sea Pollution 
(nothing like leaving a trail of jet skis and black clouds of fuel smoke, beside bottom damage, no offense to the guests who don't realize the damage this ship creates here, but please come back to Culebra and stay awhile!)
  
                             photo credit: Nancy Walton

Right now the sky is filled with the blues and pinks of pre-sunrise, the sound of bird song and roosters crowing. There is very little air moving and while it is still comfortable, it feels like it will be another hot, getting close to Spring day in Paradox. Hope your own is filled with good things! Free Range Friday will come along later on; stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Sea Pollution. I love it! Last time I was there, it was in on a rainy, overcast day, and it really did look like pollution. I'll send you the picture. 6 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw that boat on the bay when I was there. Left the 4th. Another little mini-cruise ship was docked there the day before or so.
    I love Culebra.

    ReplyDelete