Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A pre-ferry quickie

I hope I see a whale on the way over to buy a new phone (since mine somehow died when I was gone...why is it that every time there is a big phone/cable repair, my phone decides to die? Another Culebra Zen thing...), since it seems everyone and their dog has seen whales this season except me - including a friend who saw one yesterday on the way back to Fajardo in his boat...so there is still a chance!!

In the meantime, here is an updated schedule from Milton Carrero, the Yoga guy!

 I've changed the times and would like to spread the word. The new schedule is Mon, Wed and Fridays, two separate classes daily at 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. behind Fango, (Arte). I am also available for private classes. The price for the group classes is $10 and $20 for the privates. My number is 787.539.5662. 
 
And off to the ferry I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment