Thursday, March 18, 2010

A reminder...and Happy Birthday, Elijah!!!

I was offline from last night until now and the phone is still out...let's see if I can get this posted in time for the Fair(e).

Reminder
Abbie's School has produced a 
Medieval Fair 
with jousting, music, food,& more
@ the school
0n Thursday @ 6:00
$5 admission

Mary Keller will be playing her harp, don't miss it!


And MOST important!!! Today is my son Elijah's 31st birthday. I am so very glad he was born!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIJAH!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Freezing on the balcony in Wichita pre-pretty early in the morning three days ago
(almost impossible to believe it was that cold now that I'm back - but it was!)

5 comments:

  1. great shot of you and the birthday boy! Happy Birth Day to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey how'd joo find that photo of Mary with her harp? Dat aint no Culebra water behind her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blatantly stole it off the site..phones were out and I didn't call...hope I don't get arrested (sure is pretty water though, nu?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to believe I was under that hot Culebra sun 2 weeks ago and now I'm back in chilly Vermont (though I brought back nice weather, just not hot)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring will be beautiful there though...and we'll be on the serious hot seat!

    ReplyDelete