Thursday, April 19, 2012

Before it all goes down...

Yes, I'm in internet hell. Or Claro hell. So beeeeeeeeeee it!

The weather is beautiful here right now. Warm in the day, cool at night, breezes and water ripples of light. The water painters have been very, very busy after the stretch of holidays when they seemed to take a break. It was so clear yesterday that it almost seemed possible to see cars on Vieques and St. Thomas. Not quite, but close. Stunning!


And, crazily enough, the yellow flower tree came BACK! Was it the rain or just that it was too beautiful to only last such a short while? I don't know. I don't care. I just felt blessed.

The stretch of bougainvilleas is also in its full glory. This is only half of it and I took it while driving
 (not so great an idea but there was someone on my tail and no place to pull over).
The sea almond leaves are out and shading the yard again. The chicks are getting big big big. Almost big enough to put in the main coop, which I spent some time in yesterday, shoring it up for their arrival. I think they will look quite small again in such a large space, but it will be fun to watch them acclimate.

Tonight I will start a week up on the hill, caring for cats and dogs and home for friends while they go play off island. The view from there is always good. AND they have great internet connection, so hopefully all will be smooth. I like that. I really do.

Have a tension free Thursday! Do something tranquillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment