Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Culebra Spring

A litter of blossoms (the only good litter I know about)
Breadfruit (what is breadfruit? find out here)
Just a really good example of the color orange)
All you want to know about noni and more can be found here
Fan palm
Palm feathers
For some weird reason, this is the first time I've ever noticed a gumbo limbo at this stage.
I had to look it up to be sure it actually was a gumbo limbo. The tree looked like one, but...
I have one in my yard (this is down the street) and have never seen this, but yes, it IS a gumbo limbo.
Of course, I was hoping it was olives!

This frangipani is going crazy at Genesis Colmado. The sunlight at that moment just made it more beautiful.

The spring day lasts
a little longer
around water.
- Issa

Have a tree-top Thursday! Do something tropical.

4 comments:

  1. You know every plants name. Very impressive. I just make up my own name then nobody know what I'm talking about. I do the same with fish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olives on Culebra. Nom Nom. I know - we wish! Beautiful shots as usual. Thanks for keeping me grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Debbie! And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark, I only know the names because I ask and look them up! That's a fun thing to do if you are a research geek. And I am.

    ReplyDelete