Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What Day Is It, Anyway?

This week, so far, has been a series of regularly unscheduled programs. What little bit of steady rhythm in is my normal weekly flow has been stood on its head, and shaken, not stirred. Nothing bad in that, just waking up thinking, what is on for today and...what IS today? That is a Culebra luxury, truthfully. Being confused, that is, and knowing it will pretty much sort itself out soon enough, no need to panic. However, if panic ensues, there is always this to calm things down.

Copyright Last Lemon Productions Ltd. 2012 - used with permission


There are a lot of people around here! In town, all sorts of unfamiliar faces roamed the streets and shops and restaurants/bars. I haven't made it down to the campground at Flamenco, but it is undoubtably full, though one person told me there is still room for privacy if one is willing to take a walk out of the most crowded spots. I also heard there were dolphins spotted off the point of the ferry dock area. I don't think they are here for Semana Santa, but I'm glad they are around.
In my yard was the ever-changing sameness. Almost.


If Costa Bonita/Sea Breeze were really on the amah of this trimiran, it could just be moved. 



As I was turning back up into the yard, I heard this boat come roaring through the usually tranquil bay.
I think the name was the Semama Santa Special.
But right behind me, a much more special sight.

All in all, it doesn't really matter what day it is. What needs to be done will get done - or not. Then we get tomorrow.

Have a weekday of Wednesday. Do something you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment