Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, dear Grayson!!!

Today is my grandson's birthday. I wish they'd get that teleport machine in working order! By this afternoon, please.


These weed flowers - I guess - are growing wildly on the property next to where I'm housesitting. I'd love to try for a cutting but they are in the middle of LOTS of things with nasty thorns. So I'll enjoy this this way instead.


This morning star show was gentle and beautiful. Tomorrow will be my last morning up on the hill until the next time, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. As much as I love my yard (and you know I do) a different perspective is always a good thing.


Star light star bright, first star I see....today...wish I may, wish I might, have the wish I wish to play. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Those white and yellow trumpets look like hummer heaven. BTW, y'all have the largest hummingbirds I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, white and yellow trumpets! Y'all? You wrote y'all? Is that a mid-westernism? Yes, we do have some hefty hummers!

    ReplyDelete